• Frank posted an update in the group Group logo of Log home plansLog home plans 3 months, 1 week ago

    I’m trying to find an Oregon licensed structural engineer who understands butt and pass. Anybody know one?

    • I don’t know any because I am not from there but I found these guys online – Precision Structural Engineering, 250-A Main Street, Klamath Falls OR 97601 – (541) 850-6300. They have a section on log homes on their website might be worth contacting them. http://www.structure1.com/

  • Frank posted an update 4 months ago

    I’m not very computer savvy. I thought I ask this yesterday when I signed up. But, I’ve seen no response. So I don’t know if I didn’t post it correctly. Or, if it’s just that no one knows the answer. So, I’m going to try again. My property is in an area with considerable seismic activity. They had to replace their court house a decade or two ago,…[Read more]

  • Frank became a registered member 4 months ago